Homecoming Medallion Hunt Rules:
- Each day during Homecoming a Medallion will be hidden on campus and a clue will be released for that Medallion.
- The Medallion is located on TAMUCC’s Island campus in a public place.
- You will not have to enter any locked facility or do anything to cause damage in finding it.
- Do not climb, dig, or swim.
- This is a fun hunt, please do not miss class, stay up all night, or get too serious about it. Please be respectful of your fellow Islanders.
- The clue for that day’s Medallion will be released at the following Homecoming Events:
- Sunday: Medallion Hunt Kick-Off
- 12:00- 12:30 PM- PAC Parking Lot
- Monday: Following Homecoming Tip-Off
- Tuesday: Anchor Statue
- Wednesday: Anchor Statue
- Thursday: Medallion Hunt Finale
- Stay tuned to the University Council of Student Organizations (@UCSO_Tamucc) Twitter account for updates.
- All clues are available in-person for a half hour and then will be released on @UCSO_Tamucc Twitter.
- Medallions will remain hidden until found by a team.
- When a medallion is found, it will be announced on the University Council of Student Organizations Twitter page.
- If the medallion is not found within 24 hours of the release time, a second clue will be released via @UCSO_Tamucc Twitter.
How to Receive Points for a Found Medallion:
- If your team finds a Medallion, you must post 2 pictures on Twitter WITH #IslanderForever AND tag @UCSO_Tamucc Twitter.
- One picture of your team holding the Medallion.
- One close up picture of the Medallion with the number showing.
- Posts MUST have #IslanderForever to receive points.
- All found Medallions must be returned to the front desk of UC 218 by Friday at 3:30 PM, for your team to receive points.
- If a team does not completely fulfill the above responsibilities of finding a Medallion they will not receive points.